Keto Spaghetti squash pizza.
You can have Keto Spaghetti squash pizza using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Spaghetti squash pizza
- It’s of Spaghetti squash.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need Dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 jar of pizza sauce.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Assorted pizza toppings.
Keto Spaghetti squash pizza instructions
- Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds..
- Line parchment on baking pan. Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit. Rub olive oil on squash, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with garlic powder..
- Place cut side down onto parchment lined pan. Bake for one hour..
- When its ready, flip over and take a fork and stir the centers. It will look like spaghetti noodles 😊 scoop them out and put the "noodles" in a bowl and stir in pizza sauce..
- Put the mixture back into the shells. Add cheese and pizza toppings of your choice on top..
- Reture to oven and bake until cheese is bubbly. Around 10 min or so..