Skinny Girl Crab Rangoon Bombs.
You can cook Skinny Girl Crab Rangoon Bombs using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Skinny Girl Crab Rangoon Bombs
- Prepare 3 packages of Low fat cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- It’s 20 of Green onions.
- Prepare 3 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 packages of Lump crab meat.
- Prepare 2 packages of Egg Roll Wrappers (I ended up using 1 & a half packages).
- Prepare of bowl of water.
- It’s of Butter flavored PAM cooking spray.
- You need 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of fresh sliced jalapeños *(optional – i made a few with & a few without)*.
Skinny Girl Crab Rangoon Bombs instructions
- Place all 3 cream cheese bricks into a bowl and warm slightly in the microwave so they are soft & pliable.
- The goods!.
- Once you are able to mix the cream cheese around easily with a fork, add the ricotta..
- Slice the green onion into thin discs using a sharp knife. Add to cheese mixture..
- Next, add the garlic & onion powder, as well as the Worcestershire sauce and blend together..
- Slice crab meat into tiny little pieces and add to mixture. Blend well..
- Once your mixture is ready, set up your "station" with a spoon for scooping, a plate in front of you, the wrappers next to u, and the bowl of water accessible. *Grab a sharp paring knife..
- Prepare a baking sheet sprayed well with PAM..
- Lay a wrapper on the plate, spoon some mixture into the middle of the wrapper, & use your fingers to dip in the water and wet all 4 edges of the wrap. Fold it over into a triangle and press firmly to ensure that your edges are secure; "glued together", if you will..
- NOW, use the paring knife to trim the excess wrapper off to make them look ascetically pleasing. Just make sure to leave enough room so that the edges stay "glued" together. Transfer to your baking sheet and preheat your oven to 325°..
- Repeat this process until all mixture is used. ⭐Spray the tops of your rangoons with PAM before placing them in the oven ⭐.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until slightly browned. Allow to cool, as they will be molten 🌋.
- Serve with sweet & sour sauce, duck sauce, soy sauce, or my favorite: a combo of duck sauce & soy! 💕.