You can cook Taco Pizza using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Pizza
- You need 2 cans of crescent rolls.
- You need 1 pound of Hamburger.
- You need of Taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s of Doritos.
- It’s of Mexican cheese.
- You need of Lettuce.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- You need of Salsa.
Taco Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non stick cooking spray. Open cans of crescent rolls and spread onto baking sheet and press down building up around the pan a bit. Set aside..
- Cook hamburger on stove grounding up the meat well. Add taco seasoning and cooking according to what it says on packet. While letting the hamburger simmer open can of refried beans and dump into a small pot to cook on stove, put 2 table spoons of water in it to make it easier to stir and spread..
- Next, take refried beans and spread on to crescent rolls, top with seasoned hamburger. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese and crumbled up doritos. Place in oven for 10 mintues. You will see the stop get golden brown..
- Once it's done top with more cheese and your favorite toppings like I did in the picture. Enjoy!.