Meat lovers pizza. Homemade thin crust pizza, topped off with two types of cheese, bacon, ham, pepperoni and hot sausage! I'm back with another homemade pizza recipe. When building a meat lover's pizza, the cooked ground sausage and crumbled bacon are typically layered under half the cheese.
Delicious pizza will soon be yours! Make your own hearty pizza featuring ground beef, Italian sausage, pepperoni, salami and Canadian bacon–sure to grab the attention of the meat lovers at your table! I'm still trying to figure I'm in a major pizza mode. You can cook Meat lovers pizza using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meat lovers pizza
- You need 1 of pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1-8 ounce of bag shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Italian herbs and garlic powder.
- You need of Pepperoni.
- You need 1/4 cup of Ground beef (cooked).
- You need 1/4 cup of ground sausage (cooked).
- Prepare 4 strips of bacon (cooked and crumbled).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of banana peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 of red onion sliced thin.
This will continue until we go hog wild with the pizza, perhaps eating a. Warning: the following pizza is neither low-calorie nor low-fat. But when you want to indulge all of your most guilty pleasures — layer on the meat! Meat Lovers Pizza Casserole – a family favorite!!!
Meat lovers pizza step by step
- Preheat oven as directed. Press pizza crust onto greased 13×9 inch baking sheet. Using a fork poke holes all over it so it doesn’t rise and bubble..
- Spread sauce evenly onto the crust, top with cheese and toppings. Bake as directed then toss under the broiler on low for 2-3 minutes..
Lean ground beef, sausage, pepperoni, pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, pizza dough and parmesan cheese. Can add your favorite veggies too! Meat Lover's Pizza: saucy, cheesy pizza with spicy sausage, zippy pepperoni and smoky bacon! Meat Lover's Pizza is typically one of those ultimate indulgences you crave when you want to "be. The Meat Lovers' Pizza recipe out of our category Pizza!