Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza. Watermelon Pizza – a great dessert or snack that you can make with your kids. Use your favorite fruit to top your Watermelon Pizza with! #cookingwithkids This watermelon fruit pizza is basically a giant slice of summer. Loaded with colourful berries, some creamy yoghurt, crunchy nuts and a drizzle.
This watermelon pizza will quench your thirst, is loaded with electrolytes, has some added protein from the yogurt, and topped with vitamin-rich fruit. Serve this watermelon pizza at your next picnic, or serve it up for a healthy dessert. This is the kind of pizza you could eat everyday. You can have Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza
- Prepare of Watermelon cut in a circle.
- Prepare of Yogurt or fruit dip or cool whipped topping.
- You need of Blueberries.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- It’s of Grapes.
- It’s of Oranges.
- It’s of Apples.
- Prepare of Bananas.
- It’s of Feta cheese optional.
- Prepare of Granola optional.
It's like a fruit salad, but in a handheld form. A treat that is a perfectly refreshing snack for picnics and a fun way to play It's a super fast treat that looks beautiful and kids will have a blast topping their own pizzas. How cute are these watermelon cutouts? This Watermelon Pizza Recipe from GoodHousekeeping.com is the best.
Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza instructions
- Cut a good medium size circle out of the watermelon.
- Add yogurt or fruit dip or whipped topping or leave as is. (this will obviously hold the fruit on).
- Add any fruit of choice, when using bananas and apples remember to serve right away so they don’t brown up on you..
- Top with feta cheese or granola.
- Notes – Check out this delicious recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/6341747-strawberry-fruit-dip–mycookbook?invite_token=PMob6rkeVGhNZ9fig84hDmYX.
- For picky eaters no watermelon.
It's not delivery, it's fruit pizza! With a creamy honey-ricotta topping and plenty of fresh berries, it's the sweetest no-bake dessert for summertime. Want a refreshing dish that's easy to make and will leave you feeling healthy and revitalized? This watermelon pizza is one of my favorite summertime dessert for picnics and barbecues. It's healthy, easy to make and customize, and so fun for a crowd.