You can have Southwest Chili using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Southwest Chili
- Prepare 2 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 4 medium of tomatoes.
- You need 2 medium of onions.
- Prepare 1 of orange or yellow bell pepper.
- You need 3 of habanero peppers.
- Prepare 3 of jalapeño peppers.
- Prepare 3 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of ground red pepper.
- Prepare 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- You need 12 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3 cup of corn kernels.
- Prepare 2 cup of pinto beans.
- It’s 2 cup of kidney beans.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
Southwest Chili step by step
- Cook ground turkey and pour into crock pot with juice..
- BBQ (roasting adds flavor & spiciness).
- Cut into medium chunks:.
- Dump all ingredients into crockpot in any order. If canned, include juices..
- Cook on high for 5 hours or until bell peppers are no longer crispy. NOTE: Chili may appear too thick at first and will thin as it cooks. Add V8 juice if you like your Chili runny..
- Easy recipe to alter if you're missing an ingredient..