Avo toast with spinach, scrambled eggs and feta. Once cooked serve the egg, feta and spinach mixture on the toast. Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Saute the tomatoes and spinach until the spinach is wilted.
Pace the egg / feta mix on the toast. As I'm Australian, I place a smear of vegemite on the toast – Excellent! Scrambled Egg With Spinach and Feta on Toast. You can have Avo toast with spinach, scrambled eggs and feta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avo toast with spinach, scrambled eggs and feta
- You need 4 of toasts.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- It’s 2 of egg.
- It’s of Big bunch of fresh spinach.
- It’s 40 g of feta.
- You need 1 of bit of grated cheese.
- Prepare squeeze of Lemon.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, ground chili.
This Scrambled Egg Toast is so easy to make, and so incredibly tasty, that it is going to make your morning better. There is a secret ingredient that takes the scrambled eggs from good to super tasty. Feta adds a wonderful texture and improves the taste of scrambled. Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Eggs Scrambled with Feta and Spinach recipe for a low carb lifestyle.
Avo toast with spinach, scrambled eggs and feta step by step
- Smash the avocado in a bowl and add lemon squeeze, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper..
- Spread the avocado mash on the toasted bread. (I used brioche but bread is fine)..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Heat up a pan on low medium heat. Put the eggs in the pan and cook as you would cook scramble eggs. Halfway through cooking time you can add some grated cheese..
- Once the eggs are cooked. Put them aside. Increase the heat on the pan. Add a bit of olive oil and cook the spinach..
- Add the cooked spinach on top of your avo toast. Add the eggs after. Sprinkle with feta. And finish with salt,pepper and ground Chili.
- Enjoyyyyyy 🥑🥬🍞🌶🍳.
Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in scrambled eggs with spinach and feta based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Feta Cheese, Egg, fresh, whole, raw, Spinach, frozen, Egg white, large and the other ingredients in this recipe. View the recipe and nutrition for Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and Feta, including calories, carbs, fat, protein, cholesterol, and more. Want to use it in a meal plan? Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. Whisk the eggs together, season with salt and pepper and pour over the ingredients.