Awesome turkey meal. These Turkish dishes are a must-try. Meat on a stick originated in Turkey, wouldn't you know? Try out one of these ground turkey recipes when you're looking for a lean and protein-filled meal Ground turkey is a super low-cost meat that's easy to make, and adds lean protein to pasta, taco.
It's an easy and very tasty meal your whole family will enjoy. You can modify to meet your family's tastes. Try Roast Beef and Provolone cheese for a "Philly Cheesesteak" feel. You can have Awesome turkey meal using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Awesome turkey meal
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 2 can of of potatoes (drained and cut.
- Prepare 1 can of corn drained.
- It’s 3 of shakes of tumeric and pepper.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 packages of of ranch dip.
- You need 1 medium of tomato (diced.
- You need 1/2 small of diced onion.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves(diced.
Food by Awesome Turkey Necks Anyone! This was work week evening meal and I loved the taste of the gravy that was made from the ingredients😋😋. You don't need to cook the tender homemade meatballs or boil the egg noodles separately, so you can easily stir up this savory soup in no time. Made with ground turkey, ginger, scallions, cilantro and sesame oil with a tangy sesame-lime dip.
Awesome turkey meal instructions
- Put meat in pan and add in onions ,tomatoes and garlic cook until meat is done add in potatoes and corn then spices.mix in ranch package and soup and fill water in the soup can and stir with spoon put in pan and let it simmer on low for30 minutes covered.
Prepare your turkey/ roast for the oven, insert the thermometer, select the perfect preset Having a moist turkey or other holiday roast is a breeze with the right tools. The old plastic baster that drips or. Turkey Tacos that are quick, easy, healthy, juicy and packed with flavor – you won't even miss the beef with my secret ingredient! I go specifically for a Thanksgiving-like meal. Alright guys this is my favorite meal prep meal because it's cheap, tastes amazing, healthy, and easy!