Cheesy Tot Casserole.
You can have Cheesy Tot Casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Tot Casserole
- You need 1 packages of Ground Turkey.
- You need 1/2 packages of Tater Tots (The big bag).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Shredded cheese (we used Mexican blend).
- Prepare 1 can of Pillsbury biscuits.
- It’s 1 of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 of Onion powder.
Cheesy Tot Casserole instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350, and spray the 9×12 baking pan.
- Season and brown ground turkey meat.
- Gently roll out the biscuits a bit, until they completely cover the bottom of a 9×12 baking dish.
- Add a layer of cheese and tater tots.
- Once meat is browned, add that in..
- Add final layer of tater tots and cheese to the top.
- Place into oven, for 25 to 30 minutes or until everything is warmed through, cheese is melted and biscuits are cooked.