Rich's Healthy Turkey Chili.
You can cook Rich's Healthy Turkey Chili using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rich's Healthy Turkey Chili
- You need 3 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 large of Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 medium of Orange Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 4 of Hot Peppers. I use Habaneros.
- Prepare 1 large of Can Crushed Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Small Can Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Tsp. Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 of Tsp. Black Pepper.
- It’s 3 of Tsp. Chili Powder.
Rich's Healthy Turkey Chili step by step
- Brown, and drain Turkey.
- Chop onions, and bell peppers.
- For Habaneros, I pull the stems off, then put them in my single serve blender cup..
- Mix all ingredients in a crock pot to cook. When the vegetables are soft, it's ready to eat..