You can have Shrimp Mozambique using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Mozambique
- You need 1 lbs of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of piri-piri or saffron if you can't find piri-piri.
- Prepare 4 of minced garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of white wine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white rice.
- You need 1 packet of sazon goya con azafran.
Shrimp Mozambique instructions
- In a bowl add the chopped garlic, piri piri sauce, packet of sazon goya, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix it together.
- Add the olive oil and half of the butter to a frying pan with the onion and cook until soft, 4-5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the contents of the bowl to the pan, stir, and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add wine, bring to boil and reduce for 2 minutes over medium high heat. Add the shrimp and the rest of the butter.
- Cook over medium heat until the shrimp are done.
- Place the shrimp and sauce in a serving platter and garnish with the parsley. Serve along with the rice. And add on top of french bread if so desired.