Coconut Milk Egg curry.
You can have Coconut Milk Egg curry using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Milk Egg curry
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinamon.
- It’s 2/3 of Cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Saunf.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Ming leaves.
- It’s Handful of Coriander leaves.
- It’s 5 of Green chilies.
- It’s 4/5 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 Inch of Ginger.
- It’s 5 of baby tomatoes or just 1 big tomato.
- It’s 1 of Big onion Sliced.
- You need leaves of Curry.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Turmeric.
- It’s of Kashmiri Chilli powder.
- It’s of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1 Cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need of Boiled eggs.
Coconut Milk Egg curry step by step
- Heat a tsp oil in kadai add the whole spices including prepper corn,cumin,saunf sauté for while then add green chilies,coriander leaves and mint leaves sauté a while. Then add the ginger garlic cook for while n remove from pan and cool down completely..
- Now put that whole spices and blend it smooth paste just adding very little water.Now heat a pan add oil or ghee. Sauté onions till translucent and then add the paste and cook till oil separate. Now add all dry ingredients and cook again well add water little to cook all together..
- Then add the eggs halves and cook in that masala for while and then add the tomatoes cook for while. Let not the tomatoes cook completely last add the coconut milk and curry leaves and just move the pan and cook for just 5min and remove. You can also add two drops of coconut oil at end..