Vegan oreo muffins. This muffin recipe combines the two favorite sweet (Oreo and muffin) creating a perfect combination! Move over, plain muffin—it's hard to compete with chocolate and Oreo Cookie creme filling. These are super-easy, foolproof bake-sale winners: Get 'em while they're hot.
I thought the kids would go crazy over them but they didn't. These peanut butter Oreo muffins are seriously amazing! Incredibly easy to make, heavenly chocolatey, and so decadent! You can have Vegan oreo muffins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan oreo muffins
- It’s 160 g of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 50 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 50 g of brown sugar.
- You need 300 ml of soy milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 24 of oreos.
- You need of peanut butter.
- It’s of muffin sleeves.
Going vegan doesn't mean you have to ditch all your favorite snacks. There are loads of chips, candies, and other good eats that happen to contain no meat or dairy products. But do Oreos make the cut? The ingredients listed on the packaging are.
Vegan oreo muffins instructions
- Mix everything togheter except the oreos and peanut butter to form the batter..
- In a muffin tray insert the muffin sleeves and insert a little batter at the bottom of each sleeve..
- Add an oreo on top of the batter..
- Add a generous teaspoon of peanut butter on top of each oreo..
- Add another oreo on top of the peanut butter and add another teaspoon of peanut butter on top of the second oreo.
- Cover each oreo with the batter until they are all covered and no peanut butter is visible..
- Bake for 17minutes on 175 degrees celsius..
Move over, plain muffin—it's hard to compete with chocolate and Oreo Cookie creme filling. One hidden sentence on Oreo's site changes everything. Any vegan you've encountered in the past decade has probably told you as much. Because finding a mass-market baked good — one of America's favorites, at that — that's free of. In the past, Oreos definitely weren't vegan.