My loaded taco wraps. My loaded taco wraps Was in the mood for something different and was feeling creative. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, combine ground beef and spices and season with salt and pepper. My loaded taco wraps Was in the mood for something different and was feeling creative.
There are two different options to choose from: the Loaded Taco Grande Burrito and the Chipotle Chicken Grande Burrito. This wrap satisfies the nostalgic for the tastes of your childhood PB and J sandwiches and the goal of healthy eating. Delivering the best of both worlds, this hearty, nutritious lunch wrap recipe is simple and good for you. You can have My loaded taco wraps using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My loaded taco wraps
- Prepare 4 of mushrooms (cut.
- Prepare 1 of garlic cloves (diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of stick of buttet.
- It’s 1 of lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of bacon bits.
- Prepare 1/2 of container of grape tomatoes (sliced in three pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of pepperoni slices sliced in half.
- Prepare 1 large of flour tortillas.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
- It’s 1 of toothpicks.
Packed with tasty organic ingredients, including fresh bananas, peanut butter, guava jam, honey, granola, and coconut squares, this sweet and salty protein wrap is perfect. The Taco Bell Crunchwrap is a fantastic Taco Bell menu item. It combines a tostada and a burrito all in one. And, what's even better, you can easily make this at home.
My loaded taco wraps instructions
- Set oven at350.
- Saute the mushrooms and garlic in the butter until mushrooms are soft add in Turkey and cook though add in taco season.
- Lightly spray baking pan and put the meat mixture in the middle of the tortilla about 2 tblsp add on pepperoni then bacon bits and cheese then some tomatoes and fold and put in toothpicks to hold together.
- Put in oven for 15 minutes and let cool serve with sour cream I made 5.
It isn't hard to do at all. First, you will make the seasoned taco meat mixture and, if you want, some of my homemade Taco Bell sauce – click here for the Taco Bell sauce. Stir in tomatoes, corn, rice, water, taco seasoning and salt. Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese. Wrap foil securely around tortilla chips.