Chorizo and Eggs in a Cheesey Tomato Sauce.
You can cook Chorizo and Eggs in a Cheesey Tomato Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chorizo and Eggs in a Cheesey Tomato Sauce
- You need 2-1/2 ounces of Spainish chorizo sausage.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion chopped.
- It’s To taste of chopped parsley and/or cilantro garnish.
Chorizo and Eggs in a Cheesey Tomato Sauce step by step
- Remove the casing from the chorizo and slice thinly. Add to a hot skillet and sauté. Chop the onion..
- Sauté the onions with the chorizo. When the onion is softened add the tomato sauce and garlic. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add cheeses make the pockets and add eggs. Cover continue to simmer till egg whites are done. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- When done move to a plate add garnish..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.