Steak and eggs with a side of home fries.
You can have Steak and eggs with a side of home fries using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak and eggs with a side of home fries
- You need of Fresh cooked or leftover steak, we had top sirloin last night so I sliced it before reheating.
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s as needed of Butter.
- You need as needed of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Home fries, see my recipe.
Steak and eggs with a side of home fries step by step
- Slice your cold, cooked steak to desired thickness. I prefer thin. Otherwise cook your steak to desired doneness, rest it..
- I make my eggs before the steak because the steak literally takes seconds if it’s leftover and cold. We like our eggs over medium..
- After my eggs are out of the skillet, crank the heat to high and add a little olive oil if necessary. When screaming hot, lay steak in single layer in hot skillet and let cook without moving for just about 15-20 seconds. Stir around to warm entire pan and remove from heat. Load your plate and have a grub fest..