Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl. These Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowls have tender shrimp, crisp veggies and spicy Sriracha! Fall is here and that would mean soup season is here too. The fresh veggies and tender shrimp gives boring old Ramen a burst of flavor and is amazingly delicious!
Featuring mushrooms, bok choy, shrimp, and jalapenos, these brothy ramen A mash-up between my Sriracha Shrimp Ramen Noodle Shrimp and my Spicy Vegetarian Ramen, these spicy shrimp ramen bowls are the best of. These Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowls have tender shrimp, crisp veggies and spicy Sriracha! Nissin Hot & Spicy Shrimp. has been added to your Cart. You can cook Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl
- It’s 6 of Jumbo shrimp fresh or frozen (thawed) remove shells.
- You need 2 packages of dry ramen noodles discard seasoning packet.
- It’s 5 cloves of Crushed Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp of fresh grated ginger.
- You need 1 of Tblsp of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 6-8 of baby bok choy.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen edamame.
- Prepare 6 cups of Chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- You need 1 tbsp of sliced scallions.
- It’s 1 half of a jalapeno pepper diced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1-2 ears of corn.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic pepper seasoning salt.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
Having previously tried Maruchan Instant Lunch Ramen noodles, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I followed the cooking instructions and after removing the seasoning packet, filled the container with water to the indicated line. Shrimp Ramen bowls will bring a cheap meal to the next level. Tender shrimp, crisp veggies and spicy Sriracha!
Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl step by step
- In a large deep skillet or wok, take 2 tblsp of Garlic and saute in 3 Tblsp of Olive oil saute till fragrant then add bok choy saute for 2 mins and add chicken broth, cook until softened then with a slotted spoon take bok choy out of pan..
- Put edamame, corn, carrots, jalapeno and remain garlic in pan after 5 mins add soy sauce and sesame oil cook for another 5 minutes..
- In medium pot put 4 cups of salted water on stove bring to a boil add ramen noodles cook for 3 to 5 mins drain in collander don't over cook as they will continue to cook in broth..
- Meanwhile ramen is cooking in a saute or grill pan add 2 tblsp of Olive oil once pan is warme d up add shrimp and sprinkle them with Garlic pepper season salt cook until pink.set aside.
- While shrimp is cooking grate ginger in large pan..
- Get 2 bowls put ramen noodles in each of them, then add broth,mixture with edamame and corn in, add shrimp and garnish with scallions,,enjoy,,😚.
Creole spiced shrimp, fresh herbs and vegetables, and a luscious guacamole sauce top this shrimp ramen noodle bowl. When spring starts to creep Lots of tasty things going on in here. Fresh shrimp that's spicy but not set-your-mouth-on-fire hot. Plenty of my favorite veggies, like tomatoes and. A satisfying, one-bowl dinner of ramen noodles, shrimp and napa cabbage in a spicy broth flavored with ginger, garlic and sriracha.