LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne.
You can have LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne
- You need Box of penne pasta 16 oz.
- You need 12 oz of bag frozen small shrimp.
- Prepare 16 oz of frozen spinach.
- It’s of Jalapeno deseeded and diced.
- It’s 2 of green onions(spring onions)sliced.
- Prepare 2 oz of great value chive and onion salad dressing.
- It’s 8 oz of Reserved pasta water about.
- You need Tablespoon of minced garlic (you can use fresh if you choose so).
LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne instructions
- Put on a pot of water to a rolling boil and cook pasta according to box instructions until it's al dente. You can salt your water if you choose so..
- While the water is going get a trusty skillet and saute your frozen shrimp with seasoning of your choice until it is mostly cooked. I used fresh cracked black pepper and paprika and a pinch of grey sea salt. Your water should be ready for the pasta now..
- Add your spinach a bit at a time to give it time to defrost and cook. At this step I added a bit of water to help keep things moving and heat quickly. I added a tablespoon of minced garlic and jalapeno. Add the green onions. Let it all cook until done. Gather some of the pasta water and reserve for later. Drain and rinse your pasta with cold water if you used salt. Add it back to pot..
- I added the dressing mixed with a bit of the reserved water and roasted pepper and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes to the shrimp veggie mixture and cooked a few minutes more to bring out the onion flavor..
- Turn off heat and add shrimp veggie mixture to pasta in thirds and fold together. Serve as you wish alone or as a side. Enjoy!.