Pork in Shrimp Paste.
You can have Pork in Shrimp Paste using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork in Shrimp Paste
- Prepare 1 lbs of pork (cut In strips).
- It’s 250 grams of shrimp paste.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Onion.
- It’s of Tomato.
- Prepare of Eggplant.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Red chillies.
Pork in Shrimp Paste instructions
- Deep fry the eggplant. On the other pan, deep fry the pork..
- In a clean pan, saute onions, garlic and tomato. After few minutes, add the fried eggplants. Stir..
- Add the fried pork strips, stir for 2 minutes then add chillies for the tangy hot taste. And pour shrimp paste. Let it simmer for 5minutes.
- Put in salt and pepper according to taste. Then, add sugar for sweet taste..