Buttered garlic shrimp. Garlic Butter Shrimp is a super easy dish to make. It is simply made of Shrimp, garlic, butter, and lemon soda. Don't take the lemon soda for granted because it is a major ingredient.
Cajun Garlic Butter Shrimp is made in the most amazing cajun garlic butter sauce. Garlic shrimp with lemon and butter is such an easy recipe to make and it's so very flavorful. It's the simplest recipe – shrimp cooked with garlic, butter, and lemon juice – and it's ready super fast. You can have Buttered garlic shrimp using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttered garlic shrimp
- Prepare 1/2 kg of shrimp.
- It’s 1 head of garlic.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Sunflower oil.
- It’s of Chillies.
- Prepare of Spring onions.
- Prepare 1 can of Sprite soda.
- It’s of Paprika.
- It’s of Salt n pepper.
- Prepare of Sugar.
A delicious silky, light sauce comes together to coat the shrimp and pasta with a heady garlic and butter flavor that is lightened with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Serve the buttery garlic shrimp with a side of pasta, or mashed potatoes. how long does it take to how to reheat garlic butter shrimp? Shrimp tossed in a rich garlic butter sauce is hard to compete with. This recipe is quick enough to pull off on a busy weeknight, but feels special enough for a Saturday night in, too.
Buttered garlic shrimp instructions
- Saute garlic on hot oil pan with melted butter. Stir for 3minutes..
- Toss in shrimp, cook for 5 minutes. Add paprika. Stir..
- Pour In half a can of Sprite soda. Simmer until half of liquid evaporates..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper for tasting. Optional, add a little bit of sugar. Top with spring onions. Cook for another minute. Then serve..
How you serve it is up. If you enjoy shrimp scampi, then this is the grilled shrimp recipe for you. The shrimp first marinate in half of the sauce—a mixture of butter, olive oil, garlic, white wine, and herbs—and then when. Garlic and lemon lend a pleasant flavor to these speedy sauteed shrimp from Sheryll Hughes-Smith of Brandon, Mississippi. Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe photo by Taste of Home.