You can cook Stuffed Peppers using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Peppers
- You need 450 g of Ground Turkey.
- It’s 4 of Various Color Bell Peppers.
- You need 1 can of Spaghetti Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 Clove of Garlic.
- You need To Taste of Italian Seasonings.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Your Favourite Cheese.
Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Fry the ground turkey over medium high heat add some a few shakes of salt and pepper.
- While frying turkey, cut up and vegetables you want to add to your sauce if using canned sauce. I usually add peppers, garlic, and onions..
- When turkey is mostly cooked push to the side of your pan add some olive oil and add your vegetable fry for a few minutes until they are softened a bit.
- Add Spaghetti sauce. If I use canned Spaghetti I make sure to season with salt and pepper and add basil, oregano, and parsley to taste.
- Split the peppers in half and remove the stem and insides.
- Fill peppers with sauce and top with cheese. Cook for 15 minutes and serve.