Chinese Steam Egg.
You can cook Chinese Steam Egg using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Steam Egg
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of salty egg.
- It’s 1 of century egg (Preserved egg).
- You need 250 ml of water.
- It’s of I didnt use any seasoning cos there is a salty egg.
- It’s of Garnish :.
- You need 1 tsp of light soy sauce (optional).
- Prepare of Spring onoins.
Chinese Steam Egg step by step
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl,.
- Crack salty egg,separate the egg yolk and white.
- Put white salty egg into the 2 eggs in the bowl and lightly beat them. Dont put egg yolk together..
- Add water and stir one direction then strain egg mixture into a heat proof bowl.
- Cover with heat proof wrap.
- Place the bowl in the prepared steamer, and steam over low to medium heat about 8 minutes or untill set..
- While waiting untill 8 minutes cut cube century egg and salty egg yolk.
- After 8 minutes put in century egg and egg yolk and cover again with heatproof warp, steam again about 5 minutes or untill yolk set.
- And finally done,, and sprinkle spring onion and light soy sauce if u want,, I didnt put it :).