Egg tuna bowl. To assemble bowls, add one cup of rice in bottom of each serving bowl. Place portion of diced avocado and roasted pineapple in each. Drain the tuna and shred it with a fork.
Tuna is tossed with an orange-ginger dressing, creamy avocado and served with rice and vegetables. It's a simple yet satisfying budget recipe that makes for a great lunch. Add the cubed tuna to the bowl and stir gently to coat the fish. You can cook Egg tuna bowl using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg tuna bowl
- It’s of Freshly cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of very fresh egg.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna.
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of sliced scallions.
With the exception of high-quality sushi-grade tuna; all of the ingredients to make poke bowls at home can be found at just about any grocery. In a medium bowl, stir together the tuna, eggs, celery and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spicy tuna bowls have been my go-to meal option lately.
Egg tuna bowl instructions
- Crack an egg and separate the yolk and the white..
- Mix the rice with the egg white, mix well..
- Put the egg yolk and the can of tuna on the rice.
- Pour a bit of soy sauce onto the egg yolk and tuna. Finally, sprinkle the sliced scallions on top..
Mix the egg, tuna, onion in a bowl with a fork. Add mayo, Miracle Whip, ground mustard, paprika, salt and pepper and mix until blended. Enjoy on bread or toast; or top a plate of. Next, add ahi tuna to the bowl and cover. How To Make Tuna Poke Bowls.