Grandma Nelia’s Weeknight Shrimp.
You can have Grandma Nelia’s Weeknight Shrimp using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grandma Nelia’s Weeknight Shrimp
- It’s 1 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1/3 c of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 c of sugar.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic; chopped.
Grandma Nelia’s Weeknight Shrimp instructions
- Wash the shrimp. Chop your garlic..
- Add some oil to the pan and stir fry the garlic until fragrant ~3 minutes on medium heat..
- Add in the shrimp and keep sautéing on medium heat until all the shrimp turns orange..
- Pour in the soy sauce, sugar, and ~1/4c water..
- Adjust the ingredients as needed. Serve with steamed jasmine rice and some veggies. Enjoy!.