Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt.
You can cook Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt
- Prepare of For the Sliders:.
- You need 1 lb. of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of grated zucchini, skin on.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoon of cilantro, minced.
- Prepare 3 of green onions, minced.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of turmeric (optional).
- You need 2 teaspoons of cumin.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper or a dash of Ghost Pepper powder.
- It’s of For the Avocado Lime Yogurt:.
- You need 1 of large avocado.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of cilantro, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of lime zest.
- It’s of Juice from 1/2 a lime.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt step by step
- For the Sliders: Crumble ground turkey into a medium mixing bowl..
- Wash and grate zucchini, with the skin on, into a measuring cup and then add to mixing bowl with ground turkey..
- Mince about 1/2 cup of cilantro to your liking. Measure out about 4 Tablespoons and add to mixing bowl. Set aside the remaining minced cilantro..
- Mince 4 green onions to desired size, reserving the greens of the 4th onion for the Avocado Lime Yogurt, and add to mixing bowl..
- Add remaining spices and salt to taste. Mix thoroughly with your hands or a wooden spoon..
- Shape into 1-1/2 inch patties using about 2 tablespoons of turkey mixture in each..
- Heat a large skillet over medium-hi heat and add the prepared sliders (you may have to cook them in batches)..
- Cook 5 minutes on each side, or until done..
- For the Avocado Lime Yogurt: Slice open and scoop out avocado into a small mixing bowl..
- Add Greek yogurt, 1 Tablespoon reserved minced cilantro and remaining ingredients to bowl with avocado..
- Mash, by hand with a fork, until well blended and smooth. Or, if you are fortunate enough to have your daughter buy you a handy dandy immersion blender, now would be the time to break that baby out and whip it up!.
- Cut the sliders in half and serve in a tortilla wrap with cabbage slaw and a dollop of Avocado Lime Yogurt. Enjoy!.