Har Lok (Cantonese prawn style).
You can have Har Lok (Cantonese prawn style) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Har Lok (Cantonese prawn style)
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare of Prawn.
- Prepare of Leek.
- You need of Chili pepper.
- Prepare of Fried chili (optional if u want it spicy).
- It’s of Red onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
- You need of Black pepper (I have mixed it in the sauces).
Har Lok (Cantonese prawn style) step by step
- Prepare all your ingredients as below.
- Fry your prawn first and put aside. Then fry your ginger,garlic,red onion and fry chilies also leek.As below in the picture.Then add in your sauces and abit of water..
- Leave it for about 3-4 minutes medium heat. And then add in your prawn And big red chilies.Stir well and leave it about 2-3 minutes. There you are done and ready to serve. Always remember to keep taste on your gravy,if you fee its taste not according to your liking you can always add bit of this and that.Happy try….