Eggs with dried beef. Cut the beef into small pieces. In a large skillet, heat the butter and add the beef to the pan and saute till. DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links.
Beat the eggs with the cream and scramble them into the beef mixture over moderately low heat. Spoon beef mixture and eggs evenly over bread slices. This tasty new way to top Ground Beef burgers is sure to please your crowd. You can cook Eggs with dried beef using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggs with dried beef
- It’s 1/4 pound of dried beef that has been thoroughly rinsed. To get the salt off.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of milk or water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s of Toast.
- It’s of For gravy.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter melted.
- You need 3 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 11/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Fresh avocado, sun-dried tomatoes and a touch of garlic brings this burger to new heights. Pour boiling water over the dry beef; drain and chop coarsely. Heat the butter in skillet, saute/fry onion till limp. Add in beef and chiles Beat the Large eggs with the cream and scramble them into the beef mix over moderately low heat.
Eggs with dried beef instructions
- Cover beef (which has been cut into small pieces) with melted butter sizzle until crisp.
- Add eggs which have been beaten with milk and paprika.
- As soon as eggs begin to set stir until jelly like.
- For gravy.
- Melt butter add flour until combined add milk.add salt and pepper to taste.cook and stir until thickened.
- Put the eggs and beef on toast Top with gravy..
Dried beef in a white sauce with a pinch of cayenne makes an American standard to serve over toast. I LOVE Chipped Beef (we call it Chipped Beefy at our house, for whatever reason). This recipe is fine but it's missing the CRUCIAL step of rising off the dried beef in hot water before adding to. This dry-fried beef is also a traditional beef dish which has been popular for a long time in real Sichuan restaurants. Cut beef into shreds and marinate with salt, sugar, white pepper and cooking wine.