Fried Rice With Eggs And Basil.
You can have Fried Rice With Eggs And Basil using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice With Eggs And Basil
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Of oil.
- It’s 4 cup of cooked rice.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 15 of basil leaves (shredded).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare Dash of salt and black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Of oil.
Fried Rice With Eggs And Basil step by step
- With 1 tbsp Of oil add in the cooked rice and quick stir fry.
- Add in the seasoned lightly beat eggs and shredded basil with 2 tbsp Of light soy sauce then flip over only once and let it set for 1 minutes,.
- Add in the balance of the 2 tbsp Of light soy sauce and flip the rice over and let it set again for another 1 minutes, add another 1 tbsp Of oil around the pan.
- By now most of the eggs are set then break up the rice and eggs and gently stir fry it to mix for another few minutes.