Eggs an Spam with Hp sauce. Spam Musubi is a very popular Hawaiian snack that is just like sushi. Marinated sliced luncheon meat is quickly pan seared then placed on top of rice and "Spam Musubi is a popular snack in Hawaii. It is a type of sushi that has marinated cooked spam in sushi.
HP Sauce is a condiment, a popular brown sauce produced in Aston, Birmingham, England by HP Foods. It has a malt vinegar base blended with fruit and spices and is usually eaten as an adjunct to hot or cold savoury food, or used as an ingredient in soups or stews. Hp Sauce, Cooking Sauces, Cooking Tips, Hamburgers, Barbecue, Rye Flour, Brown Sauce, British Things, Food Icons. You can have Eggs an Spam with Hp sauce using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggs an Spam with Hp sauce
- It’s 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 12 can of spam.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s To taste of salt for the eggs.
- It’s To taste of HP sauce.
HP Sauce is a brown sauce that has a distinctive spicy taste. Great for grilled and fried foods. How do you make Bisquick breakfast pancakes even better?! HP Sauce is a brown sauce originally produced by HP Foods in the United Kingdom, now produced by the H.
Eggs an Spam with Hp sauce step by step
- I used farm fresh organic eggs. Rinse and dry the eggs. Crack them and beat them. Melt the butter. Fry the eggs in the butter and add salt to taste..
- Slice your spam and fry till crisp. This helps rendering the fat to let the piece be less greasy..
- Serve add HP sauce to taste I hope you enjoy. If you don't have HP sauce, which by the way stands for the House of Parliament sauce, you can substitute with Heinz 57 sauce or A1 steak sauce.
It was named after London's Houses of Parliament. Since its first appearance on British dinner tables, HP Sauce has become an icon of British culture. Everyone's favorite, this legendary and uniquely distinctive sauce is the result of our dedication to sourcing the highest quality ingredients and using a closely guarded secret recipe. HP Sauce contains; Water, Vinegar, Dates, Glucose-Fructose, Black Strap Molasses, Tomato Paste, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Orange Juice Concentrate, Onion, Spices, Tamarind Extract, Apple Juice Concentrate, Garlic, Chili Peppers, Mustard Flour. Brown Sauce can be found at any specialty store.