Cauliflower Fried Rice- Chinese Style. Learn how to cook cauliflower fried rice, a great Chinese style vegetarian recipe. My name is Xiao Wei and my goal is to make. Chinese Cauliflower Stir Fry (干锅菜花) – These crunchy cauliflower bites are cooked in a numbing spicy sauce that is so rich.
Optional additions – sliced red onion, boiled egg, avocado, other biryani things. Chinese fried rice- light soy sauce and dark soy sauce are used. Some chefs prefer just a pinch of salt to keep the bright color of the rice. You can have Cauliflower Fried Rice- Chinese Style using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Fried Rice- Chinese Style
- Prepare 1/2 head of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 large of shallot/ onion.
- You need 5 medium of prawns.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice wine.
KP, I am on the Keto diet. We use cauliflower rice instead of real rice due to the high carb count in rice. Could you help me perfect the fried cauliflower rice? Cauliflower fried rice puts a healthy spin on a classic Chinese stir fry recipe.
Cauliflower Fried Rice- Chinese Style instructions
- Preparation: Finely chop garlic and shallots. Marinate prawns with 1 tablespoon rice wine and 1 tablespoon light soy sauce. Beat 2 eggs with a dash of salt and set aside..
- Put 1/2 head of cauliflower into the food processor and pulse into rice-like shape..
- Heat the wok with vegetable oil..
- Sautee chopped garlic and shallots until slightly browned..
- Put in prawns and stir fry for 1 minute..
- Put in mixed vegetables and continue stir frying..
- Pour in the cauliflower and stir fry evenly. Add 1/2 cup of chicken broth and stir evenly..
- Cover the wok with cover for 2 minutes..
- Create a hole in the middle of the cauliflower mixture. Put in some oil and pour in eggs mixture..
- Stir fry to evenly distribute the eggs with the cauliflower rice. Add salt to taste..
- Dish out and it's ready to be served..
It's made from cauliflower rice, various vegetables, and eggs, then tossed in sesame oil and tamari (or coconut aminos). Enjoy this low-carb favorite for a quick and easy weeknight meal! I wanted to make a more traditional Chinese fried rice recipe, and so I decided to add in cubed carrots and peas. If you want a spicier and more fancy recipe for cauliflower rice, then try this one. If you're wondering whether peas are Paleo, then check out this article (same reason as green beans).