Spicy Horsey Eggs.
You can have Spicy Horsey Eggs using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Horsey Eggs
- You need 1/3 cup of water to steam.
- It’s To taste of ground white pepper I used 1/2 teaspoon.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of prepared horseradish sauce.
Spicy Horsey Eggs instructions
- Add eggs to a hot skillet add salt and pepper. Cover when the whites just turn white, add water beside the eggs, and cover till all whites are done and yokes still runny. Add chives and horseradish and serve I hope you enjoy!!!.