Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo. This Cajun shrimp fettuccine alfredo is packed full of flavor with a little Cajun twist. It's perfect for busy weeknights and you'll say goodbye to jarred sauces when you see how easy it is to make your own! Plus the little punch of andouille sausage really brings that Cajun flavor.
I KNOW it will be your new favorite pasta recipe. Dig the jarred stuff and make your own Add in the shrimp and cook until they are pink. (Do not over cook.) Remove the shrimp and tint with foil to keep warm. Add the butter to the same pan. You can have Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo
- It’s of For the pasta:.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 1 quart of heavy cream.
- It’s 1.5 cups of parmesan.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need of Garlic (desired amount).
- You need 1/2 pound of shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of cajun style sausage.
- Prepare of Diced scallions.
How to make cajun shrimp sausage pasta: You will start by adding olive oil in a large skillet. Then you will cook your seasoned shrimp until Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, Cajun seasoning and Oregano, and coat well. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and drizzle bottom of pan with. This is my version of Dave and Buster's Cajun Shrimp Alfredo.
Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo step by step
- You can make the pasta by hand or in a mixer. If you can't make it, store bought fettuccine noodles are fine also. Mix flour and egg until dough is formed. Knead dough until it becomes "bouncy". Coat dough ball lightly in olive oil and leave in fridge for 1 hour. Roll out to desired thickness and cut into fettuccine noodles. Homemade noodles will only cook 5-6 minutes. To get a more yellow rich pasta, use 2 extra egg yolks only. Add additional flour as needed until dough is formed..
- In large pot boil heavy cream and butter. Turn to low and mix in parmesan cheese until melted. Add minced garlic. Salt and pepper to taste..
- In small pan, saute shrimp and sausage until shrimp is fully cooked. 6-8 minutes on medium-high heat..
- Mix noodles with sauce. Top with shrimp and sausage and diced scallions..
This goes together rather quickly and is so good. I would certainly serve this to company by doubling the recipe. Also, if you like spicy but not to spicy you can leave out the last addition of the Creole seasoning, or you can add more if you really. How to make Cajun Chicken Sausage Alfredo. This Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Casserole is overflowing with zesty shrimp and veggies and rice, it's easy to prep in advance, and it's SO creamy and comforting and And of course, if shrimp isn't your thing, chicken and/or sausage would totally work here too.