Cheesy Turkey Bacon Bomb, Weaved Cheddar Meatloaf, Turkey Bacon Burger Patties.
You can have Cheesy Turkey Bacon Bomb, Weaved Cheddar Meatloaf, Turkey Bacon Burger Patties using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Turkey Bacon Bomb, Weaved Cheddar Meatloaf, Turkey Bacon Burger Patties
- You need 1 package of Turkey Bacon (thick leg meat bacon is preferred).
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- You need 2/3 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 3 tablespoons of parmesian cheese.
- Prepare 4 slices of thin Cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Mustard.
- You need of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of Ground Peppers.
- It’s of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Other seasonings.
Cheesy Turkey Bacon Bomb, Weaved Cheddar Meatloaf, Turkey Bacon Burger Patties step by step
- First, In a large mixing bowl combine ground turkey, breadcrumbs, parmesian cheese and your egg into one consistent ball. Set aside for later..
- Cut a large sheet of aluminum foil. Lightly spray the surface with olive oil or PAM spray. Then add mustard over the area you think your bacon weave will be (it's OK if you add a little too much or too little). Add all of your seasonings over top..
- Create your bacon weave over the mustard. Start by putting down 4 slices of bacon (or however many side by side that fit to a horizontal slice) and fold every 2nd strip up. Place down strips of bacon over/under other slices, folding the original strips back down once placed. Repeat until you reach the end on both sides or run out of bacon..
- Spread your meatloaf mixture over the bacon weave, leaving about 1/5 of the weave uncovered on one end and close the the end but not over it on every other side. Lay down thin Cheddar slices over top of the meatloaf mix..
- Begin to roll the weave, using the tinfoil to press it down but making sure you don't roll the foil into the meat, this may take 5 or 6 small rolls and presses to get the entire thing into a nice cylindrical shape. Close off ends as much as possible and place on an oven safe dish..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Let the roll rest for 10 minutes before removing the foil (to seal in some flavor and prevent yourself from getting burned!) Works well as bacon wrapped burger patties when sliced to about 2/3 inch thick!.