Foo Yung Egg.
You can have Foo Yung Egg using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Foo Yung Egg
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 pc of Chinese sausage or BBQ Pork.
- You need 8 pcs of prawns.
- Prepare 1 pc of Onion.
- You need 3 stalks of spring onion white part.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Some white pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corn starch in 1 tbsp water.
Foo Yung Egg step by step
- Unshell prawns, clean with salt and baking soda and wash with lots of water. Marinate prawn with salt, sugar, pepper, Shaoxing wine and some corn flour for 30 minutes. Pan fry the prawns till 80% cooked and set aside..
- Beat the eggs with seasoning and the corn starch solution till the egg yoke and white all mixed..
- Stir fry the Chinese sausage and add in the onions and spring onions till aroma. Remove everything in wok and put in the beaten eggs. Add in the prawns into the egg mixture also..
- Add in 2 to 3 tbsp oil in wok. This egg require more oil to fry. Add in the bowl of egg mixture into the wok. Wait for egg to settle down and slowly spread out the mixture to make the omelette round shape and larger. Flip the omelette to the other side and cook till a bit dry and aroma. Ready to serve..