Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns. Crack the eggs on to the hash brown, sprinkle with more cayenne and pop into a preheated oven for six to eight minutes. Ramsay then goes on to fry bacon in brown sugar, butter, salt and pepper and serves on top of the baked egg hash brown. Hash brown baked eggs with candied bacon.
Make sure you squeeze out all the moisture. Enter: the bacon and hash brown breakfast casserole. This egg casserole can be prepared in advance, which makes it perfect for Christmas morning. You can have Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns
- You need 6 of medium/large potatoes.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper and chilli powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 6 of rations of bacon.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 knob of butter.
You can prepare the night before and bake in the morning or you can bake and reheat in the Make this easy Bacon, Potato, and Egg Casserole part of your holiday celebration this year and for years to come! Featuring bacon and cheddar cheese, this easy egg bake is tasty breakfast or brunch fare. You can even make it the night before, keep in the fridge and A package of frozen potatoes makes this hash brown egg casserole simple to prepare. Featuring bacon and cheddar cheese, this easy egg bake is.
Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns instructions
- Grate the potatoes and onion…. squeeze all the water out of them… dryer the better.
- Add seasoning then add to a hot frying pan… pat it all down firmly and fry.
- Flip using a plate… fry then add 2 eggs in the centre… have the middle dip so the eggs stay in place… this I screwed up on….
- Bake the eggs in a hot oven.
- Heat up some olive oil, a little butter and brown sugar… not too hot… mix it all up then add the beacon.
- After 5 mins… add baking… pull out the frying pan… add the bacon on top… serve and enjoy.
Quick and easy sweet potato hash browns. Grated sweet potatoes fried in butter. Serve with fried eggs and bacon! A golden crust tops a savory egg mixture of cheese, hash-brown potatoes and spices in this wonderful way to start the day! Mix up breakfast favorites of bacon and hash browns in a make-ahead egg bake.