Diet manchurian (A healthy snack). Having a healthy snack on hand can make or break your diet. Idli Manchurian Recipe with step by step photos – Idli Manchurian is a delicious way to use leftover idlis. this indo chinese snack This Indo Chinese snack which is a fusion dish is spicy and lightly sweet and sour. With leftover idlis many recipes can be made.
Gobi Manchurian (cauliflower Manchurian) is one of the best Manchurian recipes which all the age group like to eat. Can snacking be a part of a healthy diet? What makes a diet, a Healthy Diet? You can have Diet manchurian (A healthy snack) using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Diet manchurian (A healthy snack)
- You need For of Manchurian Balls;.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated carrot.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- It’s 1 cup of finely chopped capsicum.
- You need 2 tbsp of oats.
- You need 2 tbsp of oats powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of oil.
- It’s For of For gravy-.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1.5 cup of finely chopped vegetables (cabbage,capsicum).
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare as required of Chilli sauce.
- You need as required of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar or lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli paste (take a tsp red chilli powder and few water drops and grind it like a chutney on sill or chakla).
- Prepare as required of Water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of oats.
The diet we chose to follow should be balanced and feed the body's cells with nutrients. A diet is a way of life. Whatever your goals (health goals or weight loss), changes in your diet will make a difference. To make paneer manchurian, Indian cottage cheese aka paneer.
Diet manchurian (A healthy snack) step by step
- Collect all the grated veggies in a bowl, add salt, black pepper, oats and oats powder in it, mix them together and make round balls..
- Now roast them in an Appe maker with 1 teaspoon or 2 teaspoons of oil until they turn golden brown on low medium..
- If more oil is needed you can use..
- Take some oil in a pan and add the chopped vegetables and salt according to your taste and fry them until 2-3 minutes..
- When the veggies are half cooked add the sauces into the pan and mix them..
- Now add red chilli paste and some oats and cook them for two more minutes..
- Cook the gravy, if you want to eat dry Manchurian cook it about five minutes and if you want gravy so cook it less..
- Your dry Manchurian or you can say diet Manchurian is ready without Maida or cornflour and with less oil..
PagesOtherBrandWebsitePersonal blogHealthyMealsVideosPaneer manchurian is a Indo chinese appetizer made with fried. What are the best healthy snacks? Does healthy eating mean healthy snacking? Cottage Cheese + Flaxseeds and Cinnamon. This Veg Manchurian recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.