My Family's Healthy Sweet Potato Snacks.
You can cook My Family's Healthy Sweet Potato Snacks using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Family's Healthy Sweet Potato Snacks
- You need 150 grams of Sweet potato.
- Prepare 60 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame seeds.
My Family's Healthy Sweet Potato Snacks instructions
- Cut the peeled sweet potato into large pieces and put in a microwavable bowl..
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let sit in the steam with the wrap still on for 2 minutes..
- Mash with a fork..
- Add soy milk and salt and mix. The salt will tone down the sweetness, of the sweet potatoes, so if you like, you can add more honey or sweetener..
- Once the sweet potato mixture is smooth, sprinkle in sesame seeds before forming into scoops. *In this photo, they've been place in foil cups, but the ones in the top photo were just rounded into balls..
- Bake in the toaster oven for 5 minutes. (If you are using a normal oven, preheat to 410F/210C and bake for 15 minutes.).