Mom's Baked Lasagna.
You can cook Mom's Baked Lasagna using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mom's Baked Lasagna
- You need 1 of 12" foil baking pan.
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 lb of pork sausage.
- Prepare 60 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 16 oz of grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 lb of lasagna noodle.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of basil leaves.
Mom's Baked Lasagna step by step
- Remove casing from sausage and chop it up into small pieces..
- Cook ground turkey and chopped sausage together in a pan and drain the excess fat and oil..
- Boil water for cooking the lasagna noodles.
- Mix in a bowl the spaghetti sauce, salt, sugar, parsley flakes, and basil leaves while waiting for the water to bowl..
- Once water is boiling add the lasagna noodles and cook until al dente..
- Rinse the lasagna noodles with cold water and then pat dry with a towel..
- Layer in the baking pan in this order: noodles, meat, sauce, both cheeses. Until you have filled the baking pan, or to your heart's desire..
- Bake uncovered for 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. Let it cool down for 15 minutes before serving..