Broccoli, Ground Turkey, Pasta Casserole.
You can have Broccoli, Ground Turkey, Pasta Casserole using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Ground Turkey, Pasta Casserole
- You need 10 oz of frozen broccoli.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 12 oz of whole wheat penne pasta.
- It’s 24 oz of Spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic blend seasoning.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Broccoli, Ground Turkey, Pasta Casserole instructions
- Cook pasta according to directions on box. Meanwhile saute broccoli in a skillet with a small amount of olive oil. Add ground turkey and brown. Add spices and Spaghetti sauce. Pour pasta and sauce in a 13×9 baking dish. Add cheese and mix. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes..