You can have Afghani Eggs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Afghani Eggs
- It’s 4-5 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of potatoes (1 large).
- You need 1 cup of tomatoes.
- You need 10 of green onions.
- It’s of Salt (to taste).
- You need 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoons of black powder.
Afghani Eggs instructions
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add the scallions and saute until slightly browned. Add the diced tomato and season with salt to taste. Stir mixture and allow tomato to soften and juices to infuse..
- Gently crack the eggs on top. Reduce heat to medium low and allow egg whites to solidify..
- Next, you can either put a lid on for a minute or two to allow tops of eggs to cook or I usually make a small space between the eggs (with a spoon) to get the oil and continuously spoon hot oil over the yolks to ensure the tops have cooked properly..
- Garnish each serving with coarsely chopped cilantro. Serve with any type of bread..