Healthy Broken Wheat/Daliya Snack.
You can have Healthy Broken Wheat/Daliya Snack using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Broken Wheat/Daliya Snack
- It’s 1/2 cup of wheat broken ..
- It’s 3 cups of water ..
- It’s 1/4 cup of corriander chopped fresh leaves ..
- You need 2 tbsps of jowar ragi besan wheat flour Flour bajra / / / / while [ I used Bajra ..
- Prepare of Salt chilly . and red powder.
- It’s half of lemon juice of ..
- It’s of . Oil.
- Prepare of . Peniyaram pan / non stick pan.
- It’s of . fork.
- You need of . bowl.
- You need of . Spoon.
- You need of . kitchen towel.
- Prepare of Sieve.
Healthy Broken Wheat/Daliya Snack instructions
- Wash the broken wheat 2-3 times..
- Soak it in 1 cup water for 20-30 min..
- Bring 2 cup water to a simmer and add the broken wheat [minus the soaking water..
- Reduce the flame to medium and stir using a fork occasionally..
- Once it cooks, it will be double in volume and the water will almost be gone. – say 12-15 min or so..
- Put the wheat in a strainer to get rid of extra moisture..
- Cover the strainer with a tea towel. Stir it with fork a few times till this cools..
- Move the wheat to a bowl once it is cool to touch..
- Add the flour, salt, corriander, lemon juice and red chilly powder. Taste to adjust the spice..
- Heat the pan and add a drop of oil in each slot..
- Using a spoon, scoop the mix and make tiny balls of it..
- Put these in the pan and let them brown well on all sides..
- Once done, serve with love..