Albondigas. You need tomatoes boiled and crushed in the broth. Una albóndiga (también, almóndiga) es una bola de carne picada, generalmente de ternera y a veces de pescado o pollo mezclada con huevos y diversos condimentos, tales como perejil, comino, etcétera. Albondigas Soup Is A Delicious Mexican Recipe Filled With Meatballs, Vegetables And Spices!
Aller on continue avec le bassiste pour la story des photos de l'enregistrement. This albondigas soup recipe was given to me from my mother-in-law. It's definitely one my favorite soups. You can have Albondigas using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Albondigas
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey or beef.
- Prepare 1 c of packed, cooked white long grain rice.
- It’s 3 cloves of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1/4 c of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2-1/5 c of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 c of chicken stock, plus more as needed.
- It’s 1/3 c of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Honestly, it's better than most restaurants that I've tried. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Альбондигас (albondigas) Os enseñamos cómo preparar unas deliciosas albóndigas de forma muy sencilla. Una receta tradicional, de las de toda la vida, para comer rico y sano sin grandes. Albondigas are meatballs that are commonly used in a Mexican dish called sopa de albondigas.
Albondigas step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease..
- Mix ground meat, cooked rice, garlic, 1/4 c parsley, egg, salt, 1 tsp paprika, cumin, pepper, oregano, and olive oil in a bowl using a fork. Portion mixture with a 1/4 cup scoop and use your (wet) hands to shape into round meatballs then place onto prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until brown, about 15 minutes..
- Pour chicken stock and tomato sauce in a saucepan and stir in sour cream, and 1 tsp paprika. Transfer meatballs to tomato sauce. Set heat to medium high and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer until tender, about 60 minutes. If sauce gets too thick add a splash or two of chicken stock. Remove from heat. Stir in 2 tbsp parsley, salt and pepper..
- Serve over rice or pasta. All done! Enjoy..
Albondigas (or albondiguillas) is the name for Spanish meatballs. And while you may not find them gracing a dinner table, they are still commonly found around Spain, just a little. The other wingman in this recipe is the tomato broth. And a final burst of acidity works really well with this Albondigas Soup. An incredible Albondigas soup which is a traditional Mexican meatball soup loaded with vegetables and full of flavor.