Egg and Cheese Muffin.
You can have Egg and Cheese Muffin using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg and Cheese Muffin
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of split English muffin, lightly toasted, no color.
- It’s 1 slice of American cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Nonstick spray.
- Prepare of Small nonstick pot.
Egg and Cheese Muffin instructions
- Spray your pot well with nonstick spray and put your butter in to melt. I use medium heat because I work fast..
- Crack in your egg. Using your fave rubber spatula, chop the yolk finely across then chop the other direction. Use your spatula to gently mix the egg..
- As it cooks, start gently pushing the egg from underneath until fluffy curds form and then flip it and reshape it to the circle of the pan. Allow it to cook through gently, flipping as needed and not letting it stick to the pot. Slide on to your toasted muffin and add the cheese and top and whatever you like on yours..