Crockpot Stuffed Peppers.
You can cook Crockpot Stuffed Peppers using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Stuffed Peppers
- You need 4 of peppers any color.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 Can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked brown rice.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Crockpot Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Cut tops of peppers and set aside, discard the seeds..
- In a saute pan add olive oil onions and garlic add ground turkey, cook through add 1 can diced tomatoes stir to incorporate. Stir in brown rice, thyme, salt and pepper..
- Pour 1/2 can of sauce in the crockpot, place peppers to fit, pour the rest of the sauce over each pepper, place tops back on..
- Cook on low for 7 hours. Enjoy!!.