Zucchini Taco Boats. These Taco Zucchini Boats are the perfect use for the abundance of summer zucchini. They're jam packed with flavor, they're perfectly filling, and have less carbs than the traditional flour or corn tortilla tacos. Talk about great way to get your veggie quota in for.
This zucchini boat recipe is low-carb, paleo, keto, and Whole. These healthy zucchini taco boats are easy to make and loaded with salsa, savory ground turkey, and taco spices. The filling for these zucchini boats is a super flavorful combination of Mexican spices, lean ground beef, salsa and I even Like the recipe name suggests, they taco stuffed zucchini boats are cheesy! You can have Zucchini Taco Boats using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Taco Boats
- You need of Large Zucchinis.
- Prepare of Ground Turkey, turkey sausage, ground lean beef.
- Prepare of Chopped tomatoes.
- It’s of Chopped onion.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Avocados.
The one sure way to get my husband to enjoy a meal more is to add. Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are loaded with taco seasoned ground beef, cheese and topped with your favorite toppings. These make a delicious low carb meal and are perfect for using up that zucchini! Zucchini taco boats are easy to make and a fun way to put healthy twist on taco night!
Zucchini Taco Boats step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the meat and add taco seasoning to your liking. Scrape the zucchini and fill them with the browned meat. Top with cheese and place in the oven for about 15 min. or until cheese is melted. Remove and top with Pico de Gallo and Chooped avocados. Enjoy!.
Taco Zucchini Boats are filled with taco seasoned turkey and topped with melted cheese and your favorite toppings. A low-carb, keto friendly way to enjoy taco night. Carefully place turkey mixture into zucchini boats, do not overfill. Place a slice of cheese across each zucchini boat and top with chopped cilantro. How to Make Quick Stuffed Zucchini Taco Boats.