Nacho Stuffed Shells.
You can have Nacho Stuffed Shells using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nacho Stuffed Shells
- Prepare 20 of jumbo shells.
- Prepare 15 oz of can tomato puree.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of fat free salsa.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of reduced sodium taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of reduced fat cream cheese spread.
- You need 16 oz of reduced fat refried beans.
- Prepare 4 oz of diced green chiles.
- You need 1/3 cup of reduced fat mexican shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
Nacho Stuffed Shells instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, stir together tomato puree, salsa and garlic powder. Spread 3/4 cup sauce mixture in bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Reserve remaining sauce..
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Rinse with cold water and drain..
- Cook turkey in a large skillet sprayed with cooking spray, over medium heat, breaking pieces up until turkey is no longer pink. Stir in taco seasoning, water and cream cheese, stirring until cream cheese is melted; simmer until thickened. Stir in refried beans and green chilies..
- Fill shells with bean mixture, using 2 tablespoons filling per shell. Place filled shells in prepared baking dish, top with remaining sauce..
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes; sprinkle with cheese and cilantro, if desired. Uncover and bake 5 to 10 more minutes..