Rhubarb, apple and berry crumble.
You can have Rhubarb, apple and berry crumble using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rhubarb, apple and berry crumble
- You need 100 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- You need 3 of table spoons of sugar (for crumble).
- It’s 4 sticks of rhubarb.
- You need 2 of cooking apples.
- You need of Frozen mixed berries.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of water.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 6 of table spoons of sugar (2 per stewing batch).
Rhubarb, apple and berry crumble step by step
- Chop the rhubarb and place in a large saucepan. Add two tablespoons of water, one tablespoon of lemon juice and two tablespoons of sugar. Stew on a low temperature for 10 minutes with the lid on stirring occasionally..
- Repeat the process with the apples and berries. If using frozen fruit, don’t add the water as they will produce their own. Add all of the fruit to a large oven proof dish..
- Rub the flour, butter and sugar together to make a crumble. Layer over the top of the fruit..
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 160 degrees.
- And serve with custard..