Grilled Steak and Egg Pockets.
You can have Grilled Steak and Egg Pockets using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Steak and Egg Pockets
- You need 1-1/2 cup of leftover grilled steak.
- You need 2/3 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 5 of medium sized tortillas 6 inch.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of hot sauce your favorite I used Crystal's hot sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare As needed of mayonnaise to dip in optional.
Grilled Steak and Egg Pockets instructions
- Cube the steak and dice the onion. Melt the butter in a skillet. Sauté the steak and onions in the butter. Season with salt and pepper..
- Cook till done now add the eggs to the steak and onions. Move to a plate. Now add a good amount to each tortilla add the hot sauce..
- Roll them up add to the skillet flap side down. Turn as needed. Browning all around. Then move to a plate as each one is done. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.