Ken's Quick Mexican-Inspired Hotdish Casserole. This Mexican casserole recipe made with layers of tortilla chips, beef, and salsa makes a quick and easy dish that will please the whole family. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Mexican Casserole. Our Mexican Casserole recipes are perfect for Cinco de Mayo or just a casual weeknight dinner.
We've even included a few Mexican breakfast casserole recipes for those breakfast-for-dinner nights and weekend brunches. Making Mexican breakfast casserole recipes doesn't always involve an oven. This pressure cooker recipe is a lot quicker than most baked casseroles because it spends. You can have Ken's Quick Mexican-Inspired Hotdish Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ken's Quick Mexican-Inspired Hotdish Casserole
- You need 1 of medium Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground Turkey or Beef.
- It’s 1 can of Refried Beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Cheese.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cups of Biscuit Mix (Bisquick is popular).
- It’s 12 oz of Milk.
- It’s 3 of large Eggs.
- It’s of taco seasoning (cumin, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper, or a packet).
Hooked on Hotdish: Make-Ahead Lighter Casseroles. These comforting hotdish recipes will have you scouring your cupboards for ingredients to make your favorite casserole dish. This hearty Mexican-inspired vegetarian casserole layers three kinds of beans with tortillas, cheese, and salsa. I love sharing these quick and yummy recipes with you.
Ken's Quick Mexican-Inspired Hotdish Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prep 9"x13" pan by greasing bottom and sides..
- Cook onions until clear, add ground turkey or beef, and cook until done. Drain if necessary. Mix in refried beans..
- Spread meat and bean mixture in pan, sprinkle cheese evenly atop. Drain and add tomatoes..
- Mix milk, biscuit mix, eggs, and taco seasoning in a separate bowl..
- Pour mixture over tomatoes in pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a knife inserted comes out clean..
There's nothing better than a super easy, delicious home cooked meal, on a week night when. Make this Mexican-inspired Tater Tot Casserole recipe for a meal everyone will love! Mexican Tater Tot Casserole Video Recipe. Hi there, Jess in the Rada Kitchen Give it a quick chop. Let's just take the ends off there, discard, then cut it in half, keeping.