Steamed Pork Meat with Salted Shrimp Sauce.
You can cook Steamed Pork Meat with Salted Shrimp Sauce using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed Pork Meat with Salted Shrimp Sauce
- You need slices of Pork Belly / Jowl.
- You need of Marinate ingredients A.
- It’s 1 tbsp of shrimp paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1/4 of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of plum sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of water.
- It’s of Ingredients B.
- It’s of Ginger cut thin.
- Prepare of Red chilli chopped.
- You need of Spring onion chopped.
Steamed Pork Meat with Salted Shrimp Sauce step by step
- Marinate pork meat with ingredients A for minimum 30 minutes..
- Place marinated meat in steaming plate. Place ginger and red chilli on top. Steam for 18 minutes in high heat. Garnish with spring onion and serve..